Working within a vibrant, supportive, and fast-paced team, you will be responsible for developing client relationships and securing both new and repeat bookings within their luxury property portfolio.
Working in direct support of your team manager, you will need to be a confident and proactive individual who’s willing to get stuck in and learn on the job, supported by those around you. You will be comfortable acting with discretion regarding clients and be able to adapt to the style and nature of each individual client you support.
This is an exciting and rewarding role, which you can really make your own. Being responsible for many clients at any given time, you must be able to juggle and manage many moving parts, especially during the busy periods of the ski season. This role also requires you to build valuable and trusted relationships with suppliers, clients, and operators.
- Working as your client’s foremost ski travel specialist, you will look after them from the moment they make their initial enquiry, listening to their requirements, presenting suitable options, taking them through the sales process and ultimately securing the booking, whilst maintaining the relationship for future bookings
- You will work to achieve personal and team targets related to gross profit, booking numbers, and conversion rates
- Building strong relationships with our chalet/hotel partners in-resort to ensure we get the best options for the client
- You will need to develop expert knowledge of our chalet/hotel portfolio so that you can sell the best options to our clients and marry this to your existing ski experience and resort knowledge
- You will be given regular opportunities to attend and be involved in the organisation of summer and winter FAM trips, to help you further understand the individual properties and resorts, staying in and visiting some of the most prestigious properties in The Alps
- Work alongside a fantastic team which continues to position Oxford Ski as the market leaders in luxury ski escapes
- Get support at each stage of your development
- Work within a team which has a proven track record to exceed targets, year after year
- Work in an open-plan office where collaboration and teamwork are key – there are no directors’ glass cubes
- Work in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds and a short drive from Oxford, making countryside commutes a real pleasure
- Within walking distance of the centre of town or a very short car journey
- Annual bonus pool based on total business sales performance
- Monthly rewards for sales success and peer-voted awards
- Opportunity to make the role your own
- Regular trips to some of the most opulent ski properties in the world
- Strong opportunity for career progression and development
- Be part of a close-knit team
- Regular social activities outside the office
- Company pension scheme & cycle to work scheme.
- Finish-early Fridays – a chance to step away from your screen and share a drink (alcoholic or not) with colleagues, let the weekend begin!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong ski experience (ideally a season or more working in-resort)
- A passion for premium experiences
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural relationship builder
- A can-do attitude
- Confident phone manner and ability to create a valuable conversation
- Strong IT skills and quick learner of new systems and processes
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Capable of hitting the ground running and comfortable with the fast-paced sales environment